SCREENSHOTS

5.08.2008

BANNED!

Oh my account got closed. first i got this email saying i cant login for 24hrs, -- i tried 30hrs later it says my account is closed. Daanng too bad! :( jst wanted to get my stuff or sumthin. but anyways - im selling all my templates all my designs. if anyone wants to buy please email me or buzz me through yahoo msnger (zeichners). anyways i wont be getting new account there, i jst dont feel like its worth all that anymore. good luck to all. i have found some really good friends there. that wont change.
------------------------------------------------------------------
IL CYA ALL ON SECOND LIFE


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no dude, seriously is there anyway u can unban it? your scions bro! those r mad tight.

Anonymous said...

bobo hang in there buddy! ul get ur avie back. i been thro this - i promise u ul get it back. ur making them money dude. they jst dont knw it. they better check.

Anonymous said...

yo bobo dude! i wana buy ur scion templates. how much for each design? i want like 5 if i can afford it.